100% Online Master of Public Health
Get Ahead of Public Health Crises
Online education that’s affordable, flexible, and outstanding
Serving the underserved and improving well-being in our communities is crucial to the mission of Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota. That comes to life in the online Master of Public Health program, which prepares you for a successful, influential practice in this growing field.
You’ll experience a curriculum crafted by public health experts with decades of hands-on industry experience. You’ll learn from real-world practitioners who are leading the field every day. And you’ll get in-depth fieldwork experience in environments akin to where you could practice.
Gain the skills you need to help the public make long-lasting improvements in their physical, mental, and social well-being. Prepare to design, implement, and evaluate public health programs.
Financial Aid Available
$545 Per Credit
Download a FREE Brochure
It’s packed with program details, courses and more.
Note: All fields required.
A Curriculum to Take You From Theory to Practice
Through core, application and summative courses, you’ll learn about the foundations and history of public health and biostatistics, the principles of epidemiology, methods for research and analysis, communication and policy, and community organizing around health promotion and well-being. Public health experts helped Saint Mary’s shape this curriculum to ensure it’s as relevant and impactful as possible for future public health practitioners.
Preview just a few of the courses in the online Master of Public Health program:
Online Convenience, On Point Outcomes
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is committed to providing excellence in education beyond the borders of the campus. You want to excel in your profession and to maximize your career, all while maintaining family and work responsibilities. Saint Mary’s online programs are offered in an easy-to-use format that allows for flexible scheduling and provides you with leading-edge knowledge and valuable credentials.
Qualify for Important, Influential Positions
With your MPH from Saint Mary’s, you’ll be prepared for a diverse range of careers with a powerful mission–improving people’s quality of life locally, nationally, and across the world. Here are a few of the high-paying and influential positions you could pursue with a master’s in public health.
2020 Median Annual Salaries
- Epidemiologist $74,5601
- Environmental Scientist $73,2302
- Biostatistician $93,2903
- International Health Services Manager $104,2804
- Medical Health & Services Administrator $104,2804
Enriched by the Lasallian Catholic heritage, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota awakens, nurtures, and empowers learners to ethical lives of service and leadership. The Saint Mary’s community, together and by association, is dedicated to quality, diversity, accessibility, social justice, and sound stewardship in all its endeavors.
Download a FREE Brochure
Sources and Disclaimer
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Epidemiologists. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Environmental Scientists and Specialists. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Mathematicians and Statisticians. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Medical and Health Services Managers. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.