Earn Your M.A. in Educational Leadership — 100% Online
Learn to Lead and Manage Change in Education
Online education that’s affordable, flexible, and outstanding
If your goal is to improve education and empower educators to do the same, the online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota provides the skills and knowledge you need. This program focuses on becoming an agent of change and what it takes to be a transformational leader. The evolving curriculum provides current and relevant courses for management and training skills, as well as research.
Through this program, you’ll master the foundational skills employers demand in today’s innovative leaders. You’ll gain the skills needed to learn to develop those around you, manage change, apply educational strategies for learners of all ages and backgrounds, and analyze data to improve any organization.
Download a FREE Brochure
It’s packed with program details, courses and more.
Learn From Real-World Leaders
The Saint Mary’s online M.A. in Educational Leadership is taught by professors who have distinguished themselves as administrators in early childhood, K-12, and higher education, as well as corporate training. This innovative curriculum goes beyond the basics of educational leadership to offer a broader leadership and societal perspective. Delve into courses on the fundamentals of management, ethics and law, and cultural awareness and competence.
Preview just a few of the courses in the online M.A. in Educational Leadership program:
Online Convenience, On Point Outcomes
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is committed to providing excellence in education beyond the borders of the campus. You want to excel in your profession and to maximize your career, all while maintaining family and work responsibilities. Saint Mary’s online programs are offered in an easy-to-use format that allows for flexible scheduling and provides you with leading-edge knowledge and valuable credentials.
Help Others Teach and Learn
Whether as a school or corporate leader, you’ll find the online M.A. in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary’s to be outstanding preparation. Many K-12 leadership roles typically require a master’s degree1. With Saint Mary’s, you can be ready to pursue your chosen career in as little as two years.
Median Annual Salaries 2021
- Elementary/Middle/High School Principal* $98,4902
- Instructional Coordinator $66,9703
- Post-Secondary Education Administrator* $97,5004
- Social and Community Service Manager $69,6005
- Training and Development Manager $115,6406
Enriched by the Lasallian Catholic heritage, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota awakens, nurtures, and empowers learners to ethical lives of service and leadership. The Saint Mary’s community, together and by association, is dedicated to quality, diversity, accessibility, social justice, and sound stewardship in all its endeavors.
Download a FREE Brochure
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcommission.org.
Sources and Disclaimers
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Elementary, Middle, and High School Principals. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Instructional Coordinators. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Postsecondary Education Administrators. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Social and Community Service Managers. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Training and Development Managers. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov.
*These professions require state-issued teacher licensure. Saint Mary’s Master of Arts in Educational Leadership is a non-licensure program designed to prepare educational professionals to become effective leaders and administrators in organizational training and development, higher education, and/or K-12 education. While completion of a master’s degree in a relevant discipline can be an important first step on the way to pursuing professional licensure, this program is not designed or intended to prepare students for teaching or K-12 administrative licensure and does not meet educational requirements for licensure in any jurisdiction. For more information about Saint Mary’s education programs and professional licensure, visit our Professional Licensure page.