Request More InformationComplete the request
form below to download
a free brochure about
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
Human resources reimagined.
Tap into the new way to earn your master’s.
Take on organizational human resources responsibilities with Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s online Master of Arts in Human Resource Management. A people-focused alternative to an MBA, it incorporates the most up-to-date strategies and best practices for today’s fast-moving and global organizations.
- Certified by the Society of Human Resource Professionals (SHRM) as aligned with its HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
- Combine in-depth knowledge in specific HR responsibilities with expertise in business principles and practices.
- Develop the long-range perspective to help to guide an organization through times of change and to identify short- and long-term goals.
- Get real-life examples from faculty with extensive experience.
- Take advantage of affordable tuition at a top-ranked university.
- Study using the revolutionary mobile learning app on the iPad®, which is designed to keep you actively engaged with your classmates and instructors.
Get your instructors, classmates and your future at your fingertips through this innovative program delivered on the mobile iPad platform.